• Integrated 38 cm / 15” touchscreen display with FitTouch Technology for intuitive performance
• Vista Clear Television Technology — the most vibrant picture quality in the industry
• Compatible with iPod for video and audio playback, charging, and on-screen playlist selection
• Compatible with Nike + iPod for the Gym for simple workout tracking
• Integrated 3-speed personal fan
• WiFi enabled for use with Matrix Asset Management system
• Compatible with the immersive Virtual Active programming
• Speed and incline adjustments on the crossbar keep controls within easy reach
• Ultimate Deck System for superior performance and durability
• 56 cm / 22″ wide belt provides an added sense of security and freedom
• 5.0hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System
Featured on our 1xe, 3xe, 7xe, and 7xi consoles, this touchscreen interface inspires users of all levels and offers intuitive operation.
Cast Aluminum End Caps
For lasting durability, the Matrix 5 and 7 series treadmills are equipped with cast aluminum end caps.
Dynamic Response Drive System™
Our exclusive drive system is coupled with controller technology that continuously monitors and adjusts to user foot fall to ensure a perfect stride.
Ultimate Deck™ System
Our impact absorption system provides the ultimate feel for all users, and offers over 25,000 miles of maintenance-free performance.
Vista Clear™ Television Technology
Our Vista Clear™ Television Technology delivers the most crisp and vibrant digital display available.
Spacious Running Surface
The Matrix 5 and 7 series treadmills feature a 22” wide belt providing an added sense of security and freedom.
Display Type 38 cm / 15” touchscreen LCD
Display Feedback Time, Distance (Kilometers or Miles), Calories, Calories per Hour, Speed, Incline, Pace, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Dynamic Profile Display, Static Profile Display
User-defined Multi-language Display Yes – English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, Arabic
Workouts Manual, Rolling Hills, Fat Burn, 5k, Target HR, Gerkin Protocol, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Marine PFT, Air Force PRT, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB)
CSAFE Ready-FitLinxxª Certified Yes
Netpulse Compatible No
IPTV Compatible No
FitTouchª Technology Yes
One-button Start Yes
On-the-fly Program Change Yes
Integrated Vista Clear™ Television Technology Yes
FITCONNEXIONª Ready No
iPod® Compatible Yes
Multimedia Playback No
Nike + iPod¨ Compatible Yes
Personal Fan Yes
USB Port Yes
Virtual Active™ Compatible Yes
Asset Management Compatible Yes
mPower Workout Tracking and Fitness Network Compatible No
Web Connectivity No
Facility Communication Portal/Calendar No
Pause Function Yes
Reading Rack Yes
Drive System Matrix 5.0 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System™
Deck Type Ultimate hard-wax reversible 1″ deck
Belt Type Habasit, 2-ply commercial grade
Running Area 152 x 56 cm / 60″ x 22″
Step-on Height 24 cm / 9.5″
Cushion System Ultimate Deckª cushioning system
Incline Range 0-15% (590-kg / 1,300-lb. thrust elevation motor)
Speed Range 0.8 – 24.1 km/h / 0.5 – 15 mph
Contact & Telemetric HR Yes
Crossbar Controls Go, stop, cool down, speed and incline control
Ethernet Port Yes
Available Colors Iced Silver or Matte Black
Power Requirements 20-amp dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
Electrical Receptacle & Plug NEMA 5-20R 120v
Assembled Dimensions 215 x 93 x 161 cm / 84.6″ x 36.5″ x 63.5″
Max User Weight 182 kg / 400 lbs.
Assembled Weight 181 kg / 399 lbs.
Shipping Weight 200 kg / 440 lbs.