• Sled brake with eight settings provides a true-to-life weighted sled pushing experience
• Parachute brake with 11 settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance
• Sled and parachute brakes can be used individually or together to vary between cardio and strength-building workouts
• Adjustable harness offers easy entry and exit while allowing for a complete upper body range of movement
• Built-in bar simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled
• 7-degree incline is ideal for building strength and explosiveness with proper form, whether the user is performing forward, lateral or reverse movements
• Full perimeter handrails offer easy entry and exit and support during lateral movement
• Low-inertia design offers true-to-life ground reaction force and quick deceleration, ideal for high-intensity interval training
• Heavy-duty deck stands up to the most intense workout environments and accommodates larger users in rehabilitation environments
• Self-powered design makes it easy to place the unit anywhere in your facility
• 19 cm / 7″ step-on height offers easy access for users of all kinds
Our unique design includes a sturdy, built-in bar that simulates sled pushing and pulling without needing the space to use a traditional sled. Multiple sled brake settings help coaches and trainers develop precise progression programs to maximize results.
Enhance Resistance Training
A parachute brake with multiple settings gives users the feel of real parachute resistance, perfect for resisted sprint drills without extra gear or access to a large track or field.
Athletes can perform forward, lateral or reverse movements to maximize neuromuscular development and enhance agility. Full-length handrails offer stability as users switch rapidly from one phase of athletic movement to the next.
The 7-degree incline and natural ground reaction force are ideal for building strength and explosiveness in sprint training without changing the athlete’s natural gait.
The intuitive, effortlessly adjustable harness allows for a complete upper-body range of movement. Its unique design helps users refine form while coaches observe multiple sprint phases, adjust resistance and provide real-time feedback.
Resistance Type Independent Sled and Parachute brakes
User Harness Connection free harness for walking or sprinting
Deck Type Reversible silicone 2.5 cm / 1″ deck
Belt Type Habasit, 2-ply commercial grade
Running Area 152 x 51 cm / 60″ x 22″
Step-on Height 17.8 cm / 7″
Incline Range 7° fixed
Speed Range User defined
Power Requirements Self-powered
Sled Brake Maximum Resistance 122.5 kg / 270-lb. sled on natural turf
Assembled Dimensions 76.8” x 34.8” x 59” / 195 x 88.3 x 150 cm (L x W x H)
Max User Weight 182 kg / 400 lbs.
Assembled Weight 122.5 kg / 270 lb
Shipping Weight 158.3 kg / 349 lbs.